Everyone needs a little help sometimes.
Personalized plans created in meaningful consultation with our clients evolve with the changing needs of seniors. Sometimes more help is needed to live comfortably and independently. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that our home care support workers are there when you need us.
- Companionship: We are good company! Conversation, activities, reading, and personal interaction are important for maintaining good mental health.
- Housekeeping: Leave the housekeeping to us for a more relaxing and comfortable home experience.
- Health Reminders: Medications, nutritional breaks, hydration – we’ll provide timely reminders for important daily health events.
- Respite Care for Family Caregivers: Everyone needs a break. Let us provide respite care on behalf of family and friend caregivers.
- Personal Care: Personal cleanliness is important for both health and human dignity. Our caregivers can provide safe and respectful bathing and oral hygiene services.
- Walking & Ambulation Assistance: Regular movement is important for health and psychological well-being. Our caregivers can help our clients get up and get moving, safely.
- Posture Positioning: Spending considerable amount of time in bed can lead to poor digestion, reduced circulation, muscle atrophy and skin ailments. Posture Positioning supports greater comfort and improved health.
- Toileting: Our professional home support caregivers provide respectful and discreet help to clients in using the washroom as well as urinary and bowel continence care.
- Special Diet/Meal Preparation: Working within a predetermined nutritional plan, our caregivers can prepare delicious, healthy meals that adhere to restricted diets such as diabetic, low sodium, puree, and others.
Book Your Assessment
Our professional caregivers are trained in providing specialized support in addressing the challenges of dementia.